August is the hottest month in Florida, in my opinion. It's the time of year when I travel and visit family farther north to beat the heat. I also take some downtime from technology and work. I'm not alone. Many Floridians escape during August.
My blog will not be as active this month, but if you'd like to follow me on other platforms, I'll be sharing some fun things like photos (follow me on Instagram) , short video clips (check out my Facebook page) and vlogs (my YouTube channel). Some of the plans for this month include:
- Time with family and friends
- Vacation in North Carolina
- My Mother's home cooking
- Visiting inspiring gardens and parks
- Tampa Bay Comicon
- Much needed time to catch up on letters
- Working on my garden junk journal
- Reading books for pleasure
- Shopping for new stationery
I hope you are yours are having a wonderful summer and you are taking time to treat yourself. See you back here in September.
Well wishes always,